T-Solutions will continue to provide outstanding port engineering, combat systems engineering, maintenance management and support services for U.S. Navy surface ships, designated Naval ships, craft and shore activities at all U.S. Navy fleet homeport concentrations. These locations include Norfolk, VA; Mayport, FL; San Diego, CA; Everett, WA; Honolulu, HI; Rota, Spain; Gaeta, Italy; Yokosuka and Sasebo, Japan; Singapore and Manama, Bahrain. Our efforts support SURFLANT and SURFPAC in achieving their surface fleet maintenance goals. We are extremely honored to have been the prime contractor for this effort since 2006 and are excited to continue our efforts with our dedicated and outstanding employees.
- T-Solutions has been awarded the USN Surface Ship Port Engineer contract for another five years
- T-Solutions teams with Capstone Corporation on 5-year contract supporting U.S. Fleet Forces Command’s Joint Exercise office in Norfolk, VA.
- T-Solutions to provide workforce management, business finance, security and information technology support to the AEGIS Technical Representative (TECHREP) at the Vice Admiral James H. Doyle, Jr., Combat System Engineering Development Site located in Moorestown, New Jersey.
- T-Solutions teams with Thor Solutions LLC (Thor) on $28.7M, 5-year contract supporting the US Navy’s Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific (NIWC PAC) in San Diego, CA.
- T-Solutions teams with Zenetex to provide Engineering and Technical Services for the NSWC Corona Type III Laboratory