T-Solutions was a teammate to ZENETEX on their recently awarded $23M, 5-year contract to provide Engineering and Technical Services for the NSWC Corona Type III Laboratory located in Building 5, Seal Beach in support of Calibration and Repair. The laboratory performs calibrations of Test and Measurement Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE) for the Navy and Marine Corps and completes repairs on TMDE and Calibration Standards that are found to be out of tolerance. T-Solutions will provide support personnel in multiple locations including Seal Beach, CA, San Diego, CA, Point Loma, CA, Pearl Harbor, HI, and Guam.
- T-Solutions has been awarded the USN Surface Ship Port Engineer contract for another five years
- T-Solutions teams with Capstone Corporation on 5-year contract supporting U.S. Fleet Forces Command’s Joint Exercise office in Norfolk, VA.
- T-Solutions to provide workforce management, business finance, security and information technology support to the AEGIS Technical Representative (TECHREP) at the Vice Admiral James H. Doyle, Jr., Combat System Engineering Development Site located in Moorestown, New Jersey.
- T-Solutions teams with Thor Solutions LLC (Thor) on $28.7M, 5-year contract supporting the US Navy’s Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific (NIWC PAC) in San Diego, CA.
- T-Solutions teams with Zenetex to provide Engineering and Technical Services for the NSWC Corona Type III Laboratory