T-Solutions was awarded this Professional Support Services contract to assist the AEGIS Technical Representative as they provide on-site direction, oversight and support that validate the total AEGIS Weapon System and AEGIS Combat System designs. This includes system engineering, test and evaluation, logistics, production, acquisition, and technical, cybersecurity, and management functions required for upgrading and maintaining AEGIS Weapon System baseline development. T-Solutions will provide vital support in the functional areas of workforce management, business operations, security and information technology. This support will aid the operations, evaluation, analysis, review and approval of AEGIS specifications, documentation, equipment, and computer programs. T-Solutions is pleased to team with Systems Engineering Group, Delta Resources and Thor Solutions as sub contractors on this effort.
- T-Solutions has been awarded the USN Surface Ship Port Engineer contract for another five years
- T-Solutions teams with Capstone Corporation on 5-year contract supporting U.S. Fleet Forces Command’s Joint Exercise office in Norfolk, VA.
- T-Solutions to provide workforce management, business finance, security and information technology support to the AEGIS Technical Representative (TECHREP) at the Vice Admiral James H. Doyle, Jr., Combat System Engineering Development Site located in Moorestown, New Jersey.
- T-Solutions teams with Thor Solutions LLC (Thor) on $28.7M, 5-year contract supporting the US Navy’s Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific (NIWC PAC) in San Diego, CA.
- T-Solutions teams with Zenetex to provide Engineering and Technical Services for the NSWC Corona Type III Laboratory