T-Solutions has teamed with Northrop Grumman on their recently awarded Multiple Award IDIQ contract to provide world-wide Operational and Concept Plans to the United States Marine Corps Forces, Pacific (MARFORPAC) and two expeditionary air-ground task forces Marine Expeditionary Force I and III primarily located in the Pacific Region (Camp H.M. Smith, HI, Camp Pendleton, CA, Okinawa, Japan and Blount Island Command, FL). T-Solutions in conjunction with the Northrop Grumman team will provide professional services to research, analyze, advise, and develop deliverables to advance operational and strategic planning.
- T-Solutions continues to team with Thor Solutions LLC (Thor) on a 3-year contract supporting the U.S. Navy’s Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific (NIWC PAC) in San Diego, CA.
- T-Solutions, Inc., was awarded the Technical Support Services Contract at Surface Combat Systems Center (SCSC) at Wallops Island for another five years
- T-Solutions teams with Frontier Technology Inc. to provide Engineering and Technical Services for Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC)
- T-Solutions teams with WR Systems, Ltd. on a 5-year Single Award IDIQ Contract supporting Naval Information Warfare Center Atlantic (NIWC Atlantic)
- T-Solutions teams with Northrop Grumman on a 5-year Multiple Award IDIQ Contract supporting United States Marine Corps Forces, Pacific (MARFORPAC)