T-Solutions has teamed with Northrop Grumman on their recently awarded Multiple Award IDIQ contract to provide world-wide Operational and Concept Plans to the United States Marine Corps Forces, Pacific (MARFORPAC) and two expeditionary air-ground task forces Marine Expeditionary Force I and III primarily located in the Pacific Region (Camp H.M. Smith, HI, Camp Pendleton, CA, Okinawa, Japan and Blount Island Command, FL). T-Solutions in conjunction with the Northrop Grumman team will provide professional services to research, analyze, advise, and develop deliverables to advance operational and strategic planning.
- T-Solutions teams with Frontier Technology Inc. to provide Engineering and Technical Services for Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC)
- T-Solutions teams with W R Systems, Ltd. on a 5-year Single Award IDIQ Contract supporting Naval Information Warfare Center Atlantic (NIWC Atlantic)
- T-Solutions teams with Northrop Grumman on a 5-year Multiple Award IDIQ Contract supporting United States Marine Corps Forces, Pacific (MARFORPAC)
- T-Solutions has been awarded the USN Surface Ship Port Engineer contract for another five years
- T-Solutions teams with Capstone Corporation on 5-year contract supporting U.S. Fleet Forces Command’s Joint Exercise office in Norfolk, VA.